Terms and Conditions (as contained in our Client registration forms):
- You will be charged a cancellation fee of one session if you do not provide Re:Align Pilates with one days notice of your absence. If you change your appointment for another time that week no charges will apply.
- The Pilates Mat Session you are undertaking is based upon sound teaching practice and information you have provided about yourself.
- You must therefore inform the studio/instructor of any changes to your medical conditions as soon as you become aware of them.
- If you experience any pain or dizziness during any class it is your responsibility to inform the instructor as soon as possible.
- All reasonable care is taken by Re:Align Pilates to ensure your safety, however you will take full responsibility for your actions in the studio.
- In the event of an emergency, you give permission for the studio to seek medical attention on your behalf.
- Re:Align Pilates accepts no liability for any injury or death relating to participation in Pilates unless caused directly from the negligence of one of the instructors.