Re:Align Pilates is a boutique Pilates studio situated opposite the stunning Victory Memorial Gardens at 40 Morrow Street in the heart of Wagga Wagga. It offers Studio and Mat pilates tuition focusing on rehabilitation and retaining good health and fitness.
ZOOM Online Pilates sessions starting March 31st, 2020.
There are 10 different classes to choose from. You will need to download the Zoom App on your device first. Please read the description for each class when you click on it. They will all be taken by Dea.
- COST: $14 per class or $130 for block of 10.
- BSB – 923100 Acc – 301640508 Reference: Your Name
- You must pay via Direct Deposit before the class starts or you will not be able to enter the class.You will all be held in the ‘waiting room’ until the class starts.
- If you are new to Re:Align Pilates or have not completed any Mat classes before you are still required to fill in the ‘Registration for new clients’ form.
- Click on the class you are interested in participating in and fill in the details. I will then get sent an email with this information. Once you have paid and before the class starts, I will send through an invitation email to join the Pilates class. It will have a link to the meeting.
- If it doesn’t open straight into the meeting you might have to press Click here or Open Zoom button if you don’t have the App on your device.
- There might be a few hiccups initially. But it is relatively easy to use which is something if I am saying that!!
- Lets continue to practise Pilates whilst we are all in lockdown at home. I hope we can continue to stay connected and enjoy each others company as well as getting some exercise in this crazy time.
- If you have any issues with any of this. Please email me or call my mobile 0407 225 753.
Cheers, Dea 🙂
10 Year Birthday!
2020 marks Re:Align Pilates 10 year Anniversary! Come and try a class with us today. We have more experience than any other Pilates Studio in the area.
- Studio Pilates operating Tuesday (9am-8.00pm), Wednesday (9am-3pm) and Thursday (9am-8.00pm)
- Mat Pilates – Please check the timetable and book into a class that suits you and your level of ability.
Dea has developed a new class which incorporates strength training, cardio, core strength, balance and dual tasking activities. It is safe for those who have Osteoarthritis and chronic health conditions like Parkinson’s Disease. Dea has taken post graduate training in both of these areas and is passionate about improving the social and physical health as well as the overall wellbeing of the mature population. If you are up for a challenge and a bit of a laugh call Deanna for more information or book yourself in from the timetable.
Mental Moves runs for 1hr from 10-11am on Wednesday mornings.