Re:Align Pilates is a boutique Pilates studio situated opposite the stunning Victory Memorial Gardens at 40 Morrow Street in the heart of Wagga Wagga. It offers Studio and Mat pilates tuition focusing on rehabilitation and retaining good health and fitness.
…New COVID19 class procedures…
- Before entering into the Pilates studio there will be hand sanitation areas at the front and back doors. Please be responsible and use them on entering and exiting the building.
- Upon entering you will have your temperature checked by a touch free thermometer. If you do have a temperature you will be asked to leave. Please respect this decision. It is for the health and well-being of the other people in the Studio.
- Please download the Australian Governments CovidSafe App on your device and you bring it with you to your session.
- All studio sessions will finish 5 mins earlier so that another clean of used equipment can be completed and allow for a fluid transition of people into the next class.
- When you are in the studio, buckets with detergent will be supplied to wipe down all surfaces you have used.
- You will be required to bring your own towel, water bottle, wear socks and use your own theraband for exercises. If you do not have a theraband you can purchase them from Re:Align Pilates. Please also purchase your own cotton gloves to use for hands in strap work. These can be found in Woolworths for $2 or you can also buy them from Re:Align Pilates. I will also have disposable gloves in the studio for emergencies. Please be responsible and bring these items to all your Pilates sessions.
- If you would prefer to bring your own mat, foam roller, chi ball, magic circle or spiky ball to your sessions that is totally up to you and your decision will be respected.
- At the end of each day a thorough clean of all used equipment will occur and door handles will be washed with detergent.
Coming back to Re:Align Pilates means improving your health and connectedness. It means new ways of being and a chance to reset new healthy routines. It is about community, care and cooperation. Coming back is a gift.
10 Year Birthday!
2020 marks Re:Align Pilates 10 year Anniversary! Come and try a class with us today. We have more experience than any other Pilates Studio in the area.
- Studio Pilates operating Tuesday (9am-8.00pm), Wednesday (9am-3pm) and Thursday (9am-8.00pm)
- Mat Pilates – Please check the timetable and book into a class that suits you and your level of ability.
Dea has developed a new class which incorporates strength training, cardio, core strength, balance and dual tasking activities. It is safe for those who have Osteoarthritis and chronic health conditions like Parkinson’s Disease. Dea has taken post graduate training in both of these areas and is passionate about improving the social and physical health as well as the overall wellbeing of the mature population. If you are up for a challenge and a bit of a laugh call Deanna for more information or book yourself in from the timetable.
Mental Moves runs for 1hr from 10-11am on Wednesday mornings.